Aww! What a cute puggy! Your backyard looks so nice and peaceful.
cant beat laying around doing nothing for a while!
![]()
Aww! What a cute puggy! Your backyard looks so nice and peaceful.
yeah its pretty cool. while I was laying there these three mallard ducks that come to my house for me to feed were quacking away, the fountain was going and the breeze was really nice. sometimes you just need to get outside and do nothing ya know
Looks like a great day [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Love the Pug!
Y'know..That's what I need, a Hammock. Hmmm.... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
That looks so peaceful,i'd love to have a backyard like that. We have a pool, but nothing majorly big. You live in a nice neighborhood, i live in a ghetto, grrr... [img]mad.gif[/img]
we just got Lucy the pug not too long ago. she's probably the best dog I've ever had. She's a baby, loves to be loved and just enjoys being around. loves to go for car rides, eat ice cream or just lay around and give you company. she stayed on the hammock and kept guard on me the whole time I was on there.
as far as the hammok, its awesome to just lay there and soak up the atomosphere
my backyard's only big neough to hold a hammock! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
lol that looks almost as comfortable as when my dog get's half the couch on hot nights and it just sprawls out and stares at a wall!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">believe me, I'm lucky to live here. I've struggled most of my life, grew up poor and lived in a rather poor area. worked my way here over the last many yearsOriginally posted by Leegeta:
That looks so peaceful,i'd love to have a backyard like that. We have a pool, but nothing majorly big. You live in a nice neighborhood, i live in a ghetto, grrr... [img]mad.gif[/img]
Let's see..
If it is during the day, I am either dealing with idiots at work that seem to think they no more about my job than I do or coding or mentoring the other person in my department.
If it is in the later parts of the evening, I am most likely with the wife watching a TV show or a DVD, and sometimes we even combine the two and watch a TV show that is on a DVD. That and cooking - I do the cooking.
If it is the weekend, most times we are either doing the movie thing, out shopping, or out photoing. The photoing then leads to the scanning, cataloging and retouching. That and I scan for others on the side to either help out or earn a few extra dollars.
Lucy loves to sprawl out on the family room couch and watch tv and nap. always loves to just rest her chin on any part of you that is near her.
Bookmarks